Friday 8 June 2012

Baltimore Part 6: Discovering nature



My second weekend in Baltimore kicked off with a field trip, involving Chinese food, an overnight stay and discovering nature near Baltimore! Needless to say I was pretty exciting about this. Look, no buildings!





Look at the colours of those trees!



N's boss is a bit of a birdwatcher (he has a blog about all the birds he's seen lately here. I would especially recommend checking out the birds they saw in Australia), so we got lots of pretty birds pointed out to us, including a bluebird which was pretty cool!



My favourites were the tree swallows though. I could watch them dipping over the fields all day. Difficult to catch photos in flight, but here's some once they stopped:







And here's me!





Some of these photos look prettier in full size, check out Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment